Philip is well known to the congregation in Carryduff and joins us regularly to provide updates on his work in Arklow. Philip has asked that we pray for the following in Arklow:
- Alpha Course – held every Monday up to Christmas time. This is in conjunction with some of the local churches and attendance has been steady at 45-60 each week. Pray that some who come will become followers of Jesus.
- Coffee Dock – each Tuesday morning from 9.30-11.30 and is for parents with or without children. This has been a good way to meet families from the community and to build up relationships.
- Wednesday Bible Club – Every Wednesday we have about 75 children come to hear Bible Stories and participate in crafts, games, music etc. This is an amazing club and we are privileged to be part of it.
- Friday Club and Teens Club – We limit this to 50 people each week so that we can make better contacts and get to know the youth better. This has been very beneficial as a way to share our faith.
- Rev Duddy – We also have had Rev Nathan Duddy as our Minister since end of May and he has been settling in well, for which we truly give thanks to God. We are blessed to have him.
- We also thank God for His protection, watch care, blessings, faithfulness and love that He shows us each day and we look to Him as we seek to expand the work here in the next few months.